baud modifier

David Griffith dgriffi at
Sun Mar 11 04:53:05 CDT 2007

I'm thinking of a device that would step down the speed of an rs232
connection from, say, 9600 to 110.  The idea is to allow a computer that
can't do 110 to talk to an ASR33 teletype.  Does such a device exist?
What's it really called?  Does anyone have any schematics for one?

David Griffith
dgriffi at

A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?

More information about the cctalk mailing list