Meiko pictures.

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Sun Mar 11 04:53:59 CDT 2007

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, John Allain wrote:

>> Apologies for the poor quality, all I had was a camera
>> phone, not so great lighting (and an unsteady hand)...
>
> Any ability to cut down on the wasted megabytes?
> I speak of the ability to shrink the pictures to a size
> where detail == pixel count.

Ram asked for photos and these were the best that could be managed at the
moment - admittedly should have compress them given terrible quality. Next
time I'll do that else include a warning for those that take offence to
inadvertantly downloading unsolicited noise. I think I was being lazy and
assumed nobody would be on 9600 dialup :o)

Andrew