Old terminal and some AES stuff.

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Mar 12 14:23:52 CDT 2007

I have two items here for free (you pick up) or the cost of shipping
and handling/packing up.

ADM-31 Terminal and User Reference Manual

AES: Word Processing #103-2004-02 (2 floppies) and some other discs
that I intend to wipe as they have "sermons &..." penciled on the
covers (1983ish).

BASE2, Inc Model 800 Printer Operators reference Manual (only)

AES training for using the Word Processing program (looks like) - a
bunch of single sided pages...

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com