HP items on Gov Liquidation 2645A 79XX Disk / Tape

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Mar 13 18:57:28 CDT 2007

In article <002801c765ca$cef8a7b0$6700a8c0 at BILLING>,
    "Jay West" <jwest at classiccmp.org>  writes:

> Richard wrote....
> > For instance 4 2645As -- do they all have
> > screens that are delaminating their safety shield?
> >From past experience - very very likely.

Yet non-delaminating units seem to regularly show up on ebay in the
past couple of years.  That's why I say physical inspection of these
govliquidation lots is a good bet unless you're willing to lowball it
and just take a chance.  But then you'd have to arrange shipping...