Netframe collectors?

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Mar 15 10:33:02 CDT 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 06:45, Curt - Atari Museum wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I am looking for an NF250 and NF450 myself :-)

Over the past year, I've seen a few Netframes "pass-through" scrappers. If
folks are interested in Netframes, I will ask them to watch for them.

I have no idea of what a Netframe should go for pricewise. Email me privately
with what you think would be a fair price. I won't pass your individual
numbers to the scrappers - but will create an "average" number as an
"incentive" for them to "watch" and call me. If I hear of one being
available, I'll post that info to the list.

As you can see from my signature, I'm located in Silicon Valley, so consider
shipping charges if you aren't local.

Cheers,
Lyle
--