the Tandy 2000 and GIFs

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 15:17:26 CDT 2007

> >GIF was developed by Compuserve in 1987, although
> at that
> >point they were also pushing RLE images.  Yes,
> Lumena predates
> >that by at least four years.
> >
> >AutoCAD is vector oriented, not pixel-oriented,
> although at
> >some point Autodesk may have introduced a tool that
> rasterized
> >a vector drawing and exported it as GIF.

 I meant in a general sense the only 2 "graphic"
oriented programs for the 2000 (TMK) were Lumena and
Autocad. Autocad is certainly a graphical program,
albeit not pixel oriented AYPO. I don't know if
Windoze had some type of Paint program back then
(doubt it sincerely), but that is the only other
possibility that comes to mind.