Austin, Texas Computerworks Goodwill

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:23:57 CDT 2007

On 3/15/07, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> Have you found any good sources for DEC HW in Salem?  I notice quite a bit
> shows up on eBay that is located there.  I really don't make it out of my
> area, so haven't gone scouting around down there.  For that matter there is
> a store near me that is supposed to be good, but I've not checked out their
> new location.

There used to be a place full of interesting HP and DEC stuff on
Milwaukie Ave in the Portland area, some listed on eBay by
"gold-snipper".  I got an FPP box for an HP 1000F from him.  I would
have liked to look around more at all the stuff he had.  He hasn't
listed on eBay in a while.  Maybe everything he had finally got
scrapped.

-Glen