Don Maslin/Archiving system software (was: ftp archives disappearing?)

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Mar 17 23:03:51 CDT 2007

Okay, Dave, so give me the name and address of some place to give my
diskette collection to should I be hit by a falling airplane tomorrow
morning on my dog walk.  Otherwise, my wife's not going to know what
to do with it, and, God forbid she should depart before I do, the
trust who will be the executor of our estate will simply dumpster it.

I can put someplace/one in our will to make sure that it won't happen
that way.

Cheers,
Chuck