Fwd: large vanload of NorthStar equipment offered

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sun Mar 18 21:29:26 CDT 2007

Richard wrote...
> Well apparently the attachment didn't come through...
>
> So here it is inline.  Please respond to the original poster directly
> and not to me.
FYI - Here (like the vast majority of mailing lists), attachments are not
allowed... they're frowned upon, and automatically scrubbed by the list
server.

We're certainly interested in hearing about gear available, but attachments
aren't the way to do it. If you can, just post the text of the message - or
just ask to be contacted off-list :)

Jay West