Don Maslin/Archiving system software

Mike Ford mikeford at socal.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 05:16:29 CDT 2007

I wonder if all the software ever written for the pre X mac might not
fit on one modern hard drive. All it should take is a handful of people
quietly sharing and accumulating. $20 for spindle of a 50 DVDs when they
are on sale at Fry's, 220 GBs of storage, and maybe a terabyte would fit
in a shoe box for $100 worth of media.

I believe one of the binary newsgroups is for images of old software too.

Sorry if all this has been talked over, I am about 37,000 messages
behind on my reading. Mostly I just see a handful of posts that slip
past my sorting filters. ;)