Hosting and Bandwidth [was] .......

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Tue Mar 20 15:23:42 CDT 2007

Bob Bradlee wrote:
>> A few years back, I'd have agreed with you one hundred percent, but it's
>> 2007, you get multi-terabit hosting plans for $6 a month, without
>> bandwidth fines...
>
> "without bandwidth fines... " is not true!

(snip)

Evidently powweb has changed their policies as of 2 months ago, when
they did not charge for excess bandwidth.  I am sure there are other
plans with better terms.  This is not an endorsement, but one such page
with several listed for comparison that I found last night is here:
http://www.10-cheapwebhosting.com/top10hosts.php