BA23 setup and DZQ11 configuration

David Betz dbetz at xlisper.com
Tue Mar 20 20:12:40 CDT 2007

I'm starting to collect some qbus equipment again and am trying to
setup a system around a KDJ11-AA CPU.

My current configuration is:

BA23 enclosure
KDJ11-AA (m8192)
MSV11-QC (m7551 cf)
DZQ11-M (m3106)
RQDX3 (m7555)
TQK50-AA (m7546)

First, will it be possible to boot this configuration? Can I setup to
start the KDJ11 in ODT mode and enter a bootstrap for the RQDX3 by
hand? How long a program would I have to enter?

Also, I've done a Google search but have been unable to find
documentation on how to configure the DZQ11 module. I'd like to
configure it so that I can use one of its ports as the console port
for ODT. Is that possible?

I'm planning on using a Maxtor XT-2190 190mb hard drive. If that
won't work, I have a number of RD53 drives I can use instead.

Is this a workable configuration or do I need a boot module like the
MXV11?

Thanks,
David