snail-mailing classiccmp stuff

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Wed Mar 21 09:46:35 CDT 2007

Jules Richardson wrote:
> Jay West wrote:
>
>> I'm guessing "a DVD rom" of bitsavers runs around 15 or so DVD's right
>> now.
>

> Can you easily handle other formats - DLT, hard disk etc.? (with a "mail
> me the media first + pay postage" clause :-)
>
> That might be far less hassle on both sides in certain situations.

   I think this is a grand idea.

   On the US side, I could easily manage from TK50 to DLT-IV, 8mm to
Mammoth I, 4mm DDS1 to DDS3; SCSI, IDE, and SATA disk, external USB or
IEEE1394 media, CD-ROM, DVD and DVD-DL.

   I don't have the bandwidth to host an archive, but this is one way I
can (and would love to) contribute.

	Doc