Board ID?

David Betz dbetz at xlisper.com
Wed Mar 21 12:21:26 CDT 2007

I have a qbus board that I'd like to identify. I think it's some sort
of SCSI adapter but I don't know if it will support disks or if it is
"tape only". The board is labeled "TD Systems (c) 1987 ASSY
210-00031". In another place on the board it says "211 00031 REV E".
It has a ROM on it labeled "Viking Q/B A4.1". Is this a Viking SCSI
adapter? Can anyone point me to a manual for it? I've already checked
Bitsavers and Manx and haven't found it.

Also, if it is a SCSI hard disk capable adapter, does it have an
onboard boot that will work with a PDP-11?

Thanks!
David