BA23 setup and DZQ11 configuration

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:29:40 CDT 2007

Will the BDV11 (M8012) work with the KDJ11-AA?  I'm pretty sure the -BF will
boot, as well as the various MXV-11's (which would solve the console port
problem).  Any flavor of DLV11 should work as a console.

Selection usually depends on individual needs and backplane space.

If you need any of these, feel free to contact me off list.

Paul Anderson