Bitsavers subscription

joe lang jclang at notms.net
Wed Mar 21 20:04:09 CDT 2007

Jay West wrote:

> I credit Guy Sotomayor with the original idea, a few others chimed in
> as well. So I ran it by Al Kossow and this was officially blessed by
> him....
>
> The plan is for me to offer subscriptions to bitsavers for a fee.

Original post cut out...

I like it!

I suspect I'm like many on this list. I freely admit to having the
"pack-rat" gene. I would suck down every bit on bitsavers,except
it doesn't seem fair to the guy paying the bill. This allows me to satisfy
my lust for bits and provide fairness at the same time. Everybody wins.

joe lang