Kaypro 4/84 questions

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Nov 5 13:16:57 CST 2007

On 5 Nov 2007 at 13:13, Brian Wheeler wrote:

> * one of the keyboard latches is broken.  Anyone know a good substitute
> and/or workaround?  I don't care so much about it, but it'd be nice to
> be able to lug it into the kitchen and carry something else at the same
> time :)

Go to http://www.mcmaster.com and search for "case latches"  and
"draw latches".  You'll likely find something that will be just the
ticket.  In particular, there's a black polypropylene draw latch on
page 2896 that looks to be a close relative to the original.

McMaster-Carr is your friend when it comes to finding bits of
hardware.

Cheers,
Chuck