The List! (additions/changes)

Larry G DeVries larrydev at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 17:52:46 CST 2007

I saw this from Bill Whitson dated 1997 on the web,

Bill,

I saw your list of classic computers. Now over 10 years old but - Great!!

I am looking for more info on this computer  >>

 Control Data Corp.------------------------------------------------
  Model 110              6809          64K      ??       MICRO   83

I would appreciate anything - more specs or a photo(s)?

I do have the  CDC announcement of the product  in the NYTimes and it was
September 14, 1981.

http://query.nytimes.com <http://query.nytimes.com/>

It was "priced at $4,995" with "business and educational applications cost
between $625 and $4000"

I am not sure when (or if)  the product actually was available for shipment.

Thanks,

Larry G. DeVries

Eden Prairie, Minn.

952-949-9604