Video of Cray 1 and other artifacts...

Mike van Bokhoven mike at ambientdesign.com
Tue Nov 6 22:28:02 CST 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085110/
I've just watched a few episodes of this series - jammed with interesting
classic computer gear. Worth a watch for that alone. The whole series hasn't
aged any better than the equipment though! Still, if anyone's keen, it's
easy enough to track down.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084978/
On the other hand, Automan, while also featuring interesting period and
earlier machines, is probably not worth the time/effort.

Mike.