fS/H: Power Mac 9500 mobo/FD

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 02:06:51 CST 2007

Hello listmembers,

some days ago I stumbled across the remains of a parted-out Power Macintosh 9500 that I have no use for.

There are:
-3,5" floppy drive (Mitsubishi MF355F-2592MA)
-grey plastic mounting sled and 20-conductor ribbon cable for the above
-mainboard (P/N: 820-0563-B), bare (no DIMMs, no CPU, heck not even PRAM battery (but with power LED)).

Chances are I might go back and snatch case parts incase anybody wants me to; what I remember for sure is that there were no fans left and the back panel was missing too.

I couldn't test anything so it's assumed dead and offered for pickup or S&H (inside Europe only). I'm in Germany btw, and I could bring it to the VCFe in Munich next April.

Yours sincerely,

--
Arno Kletzander
Stud. Hilfskraft Informatik Sammlung Erlangen