Amiga 1000

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 16:34:19 CST 2007

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 00:51, Jim Leonard wrote:
> Ethan Dicks wrote:
> > I saw plenty of games like that (including ones that were later patched
> > for hard drive installs), but I don't think I owned any commercial stuff
> > that was locked to older versions of Kickstart.
>
> There was a music program from Electronic Arts that I remember not
> working properly on an A500 (Instant Music IIRC)

Lots of stuff from EA didn't seem to want to work right for our customers.

We went round and round with them on the phone once.  I wanted to know what
the heck the software was trying to do that it wasn't loading properly.  They
insisted that the drive had to be perfectly aligned,  and I'd just done
that...

-
M Dakin