Intel MSD 225 value

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Mon Oct 1 20:16:42 CDT 2007

As I was driving north from the Los Angeles area with, among other things,
an Intel MDS 225, I was struck from the rear by someone who was driving on
a suspended license.  I'm fine, but the MSD appears to have been
destroyed.  Picture rolling one down a steep staircase.  So, to get a
figure on how much monetary damage was done, I'd like some help.  What's a
guestimate of the value of an Intel MDS with integral CRT and 8-inch
floppy drive?  If you want one, how much would you be willing to spend?
If you have one, how much would you want to sell it?

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu