1541-III group buy?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 7 03:27:15 CDT 2007

I have been looking into the parts needed to build one of these.  Not
even including the price of the PCB or MMC/SD card, it isn't exactly
cheap.  It looks like it will cost about $64.00 just for the parts.
It is also worth noting that most of these parts are surface mount.

I've done up a web page showing the price breakdown when ordering the
parts from Newark, as they are a US arm of Farnell.
http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/commodore/1541-III.html  It also
includes the Manufacturer and Newark part numbers.

Zane