Advice on moving Arcade Cabinet

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Oct 9 15:58:23 CDT 2007

We live in a 2nd floor apartment, and are getting ready to put our
Neo Geo 4-Slot into storage.  I'm wondering if anyone has any advice
on this.  We are thinking a refrigerator dolly, along with a U-Haul
truck that will allow it to stand up during transport.  Does this
sound about right?  How many people does something like this take to
get down the stairs?  It took 3 people to get it up the stairs when
we bought it a few years ago.

Zane