Advice on moving Arcade Cabinet

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Oct 9 22:43:35 CDT 2007

At 5:14 PM -0700 10/9/07, Mr Ian Primus wrote:
>Yeah, you don't really have to remove the monitor,
>provided it's bolted in good. I have moved many video

It's bolted down, as is everything else.  We bought the system a few
years ago from an operator, and I've had it apart trying to find the
loose connection (or whatever is wrong with it) so I know everything
is bolted down good.

>Having extra people around when moving things is
>always a nice thing to have, but sometimes it's
>impossible. Or, if you're like me, you just don't have
>any friends... at least, not after you asked them to
>help move a minicompuer last month...

I've got even better, a big burly brother-in-law with friends.
They're all about 15 years younger than me, so in a lot better shape
physically than me. :^)

Zane