TSX on RL02 pack?

Charles charlesmorris at hughes.net
Wed Oct 10 19:26:51 CDT 2007

While playing with my 11/23+, on one of my spare RL02 packs, I
found some interesting files. The disk has 982 files (lots off
.XSB extensions, whatever those are) and perhaps more
interestingly the following: TSKMON.NEW, TSKMON.SAV, TSX.NEW,
TSX.SAV, TSXMOD.NEW, TSXSPL.TSX, TSXSWP.TSX, TSXUCL.SAV.

Now I know nothing about TSX but do those filenames sound like it
might be that operating system? I tried to boot from the pack but
instead it came up in RT11SJ. What have I got here?

thanks
Charles