can anybody use this?

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 20:10:40 CDT 2007

While looking for something else (ain't that always the way of it? :-) I came
across this box...

Apparently an Olicom OC2132,   it's a microchannel ethernet adapter.  This is
in the original box,  and there's some software and documentation in there as
well.  I looked at the card and there are AUI and RJ45 connectors and some
LED indicators on the metal bracket.

I have no microchannel hardware,  having divested myself of the last of it a
while back,  and no plans to get into any in the forseeable future.

If you can use this,  feel free to drop me a line offlist,  and make me an
offer.

-
M Dakin