Indigo 2 - no video.

Mike Shields shieldsm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:09:00 CDT 2007

It's often helpful to hook up a serial console - all SGI's that I've revived
(including Purple, but not Teal I2's) have worked without a graphics card,
with a 9600 n81 serial console hooked up. It should go into a PROM console
on the serial port, even with no drives or graphics card, at which point
you'll be able to at least do some diagnostics.

HTH,

Mike