That poor system/36

john ball ballsandy at msn.com
Fri Oct 12 21:07:14 CDT 2007

I have been looking at this poor machine for almost two years now and I'm furious that there is no way for me to rescue it.

http://www.vintagecomputermarketplace.com/view.cfm?ad=2372

Only one other person openly admits they own one:  that guy who runs the corestore, and he never responds to my emails.

http://www.corestore.org/36.htm

Grrrr, if shipping was not so expensive and if I didn't live on the other side of the country and above the 49th parallel. >:(
It would cost thousands to get that thing back to the safety of the garage and chances are that there are nothing like that over here in Kamloops BC or close to my relative location. I really want something bigger and something that just screams "I'm dimming your lights!". A crimson running off a serial terminal does not seem to cut it for me.