4004 and IC history / was Re: Vintage computer photogallery

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:06:32 CDT 2007

> I've never heard of these nor seen any reference to them.  How did they number
> those parts?  Sounds like it might make a worthwhile addition to the parts
> pages...

Their your part pages, and you can do what you want with them, but...

Why include data on chips that effectively never existed? It is
entirely possible that TI never received a single order for the
things, and only made a few hundred for a pre-production prototype
run.

I have never seen one on the wild. I think they were 74LS1000 and
74LS1001, but I could be wrong. Anyone?

--
Will