Tax Advice for kit hobby?

Grant Stockly grant at stockly.com
Tue Oct 16 01:32:46 CDT 2007

Is there anyone in here who is qualified to give advice on
taxes?  I've made a few computer kits and am still deep into the
hole.  No money made, so no profit.  I want to know what to expect I
have to do for the tax man.  A lot of money has changed hands with no
gains for me.  I hope I don't owe anyone anything.

I've got a few more computer kits on the back burner, but its not
worth it to me to continue if there are tax implications.

Not trying to get free services, just free advice.  : )  Respond off
list if you want to help a fellow vintage computer guy.

Grant