yet another logic family?

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 11:48:27 CDT 2007

I've just encountered some datasheets for parts that I've never heard of
before -- 74ABTxxx parts.  The lack of a "C" in there would seem to indicate
TTL of some sort but looking at the datasheet the power supply current would
seem to indicate CMOS of some sort,  it's in the uA range.

Anybody ever encountered these before?

What can you tell me about them if so?

I note that packaging seems to be _only_ surface-mount styles.

-
M Dakin