Apple IIGS and my Amdahl

Robert Borsuk rborsuk at colourfull.com
Thu Oct 18 15:33:19 CDT 2007

lol.  You know, I drove the beast to work today just fine.  Though my
oil light was blinking a little this morning.  I even hooked the
trailer back up and towed it over my friend Phil's house at lunch.
So far, so good.  I want to rebuild it this winter.   On the Amdahl
note, I've been loving and appreciating the feedback about this trip
and what I have.    I don't remember if I mentioned this, but the
guys were nice enough to throw in 3 PC's that they were using with
the Amdahl(that helped to weigh down the rear of the rover that much
more).  I've been able to successfully boot two of them.  One
contained Windows NT 4.0 workstation with a bunch of Amdahl stuff on
it.  Number two contained OS/2 warp with a bunch of Amdahl stuff on
it, unfortunately this one needs a password to get into the
software.    I need to spend some time trying to get PC number three
going to see what's on it.
On Oct 18, 2007, at 4:22 PM, William Donzelli wrote:

>> So to help finance and focus my collection, I've decide to part with
>> my decked out Apple IIGS.
>
> You mean "pay for my new engine", right?
>
> --
> Will

Rob Borsuk
email: rborsuk at colourfull.com