FPUs for small computers (Was: What to download for a PDP-8)

Eric J Korpela korpela at ssl.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 18 18:35:34 CDT 2007

> Speaking of DDJ,  I could still kick myself for passing up on some bound
> versions of their early years,  which I first saw at a local computer store
> one time for around ten bucks each.  (Computerland?  I forget...)  Seeing
> them later the price had gone up 3-4 times that high.  :-(

They still come up on ebay and VCM from time to time.  Occasionally
you can score a volume for $1+shipping, but more likely you'll be
talking between $10 and $15.  Also got a few out of Powells.

I think my set is pretty much complete through v14.   They're
certainly much easier to find than the same years of BYTE.

Eric