Tandy Logix-Kosmos

Christian Corti cc at corti-net.de
Mon Oct 22 03:48:21 CDT 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Mark Tapley wrote:
> At 15:42 -0500 10/16/07, Brent wrote:
>> Also reminds me of the Kosmos (from Germany) "computer"/(switching)-logic
>> trainer from the late-60s/early-70s I received as a kid. I think Radio
>> Shack
>> marketed it over here for a while, later in the 70s.
>
> 	...and you have just reminded me of the name (see subject). I had one
> too. <google> ... ah. http://oldcomputermuseum.com/logix_kosmos.html

In Germany this trainer was called Kosmos Spielcomputer Logikus and it
was released in 1968. It had a GDR counterpart named PIKOdat. Calling this
a "computer" is very, ehm, exaggerative.
Nit-pick: The publisher is "Frankh'sche Verlagshandlung Stuttgart" or
"Kosmos Verlag Stuttgart", not "Frankh'Sche Verlag Stuttgart"

Christian