Warning ATT-Yahoo now blocking cctalk as spam.

Bob Bradlee caveguy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 11:39:51 CDT 2007

I just got off the phone with SBCglobal and discovered that they have begun filtering this list as SPAM/Bulk
mail. I use a pop3 mail reader and have never accessesd their webmail before, so I am sure I never
turned any filtering on. I was supprised to find that AT&T is no longer able to manage their own mail
servers and are relying on the Yahhos at yahoo to do it for them. After about 30 minutes on the phone with
India, I was able to get cctalk whitelisted for my account, but not whitelisted in general so others using
AT&T Yahoo mail servers will likely still have problems.

We don't care, we don't have to care, we are AT&T, again !

As I crawl back under under my rock ... muttering ...

Bob