eprom "dumping"

Mon Sep 3 16:05:57 CDT 2007

>>> I cobbled together a breadboard of TTL (mostly latches/counters and
>>> muxes) which, with suitable software support on the host, lets me
>>> read ROMs via a parallel port.  [...]
>> That would be of interest to me.
> Okay, I'll see if I can't put together a schematic.

On ftp.rodents.montreal.qc.ca there's a directory
/mouse/misc/schematics/ that contains, among other things,
parport-rom-reader.pbm and parport-rom-reader.txt (the former is the
schematic proper; the latter, accompanying text).

If you'd like it but can't handle PBM files, let me know what you can
handle and I'll see what I can do.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca