British Computers

Andy Piercy andy.piercy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:57:21 CDT 2007

Also....

Masscomp, when they were absorbed into Concurrent Computer
Corperation, temporally manufactured Masscomp Multibus systems at CCUR's
re-manufacturing (repair) facility in Cork but only during the inital
takeover period.

This was because most of the assembly staff in the Masscomp USA (Westford)
plant resigned, suprisingly when they refused to relocate to Detroit which
was the location of the manufacturing plant for CCUR.

Andy.