[Free] Old Data Books (Australia)

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
Wed Sep 5 13:00:33 CDT 2007

Tony Duell wrote:
>> PS. Iv'e got the 7400 pinout downloaded already. :)
>
> So have I. Into my brain. I think I'll rememebr that one until my dying day.

If you can get hold of one, the Texas Instruments Digital Logic Pocket Data
Book (doc code SCYD013A) is a great little desktop reference. It's about A5
size and has pinouts and logic diagrams for just about all of TI's 4000- and
74-series logic chips.

They used to give them out free-for-the-asking, but I'm not sure if they still
do. If I wanted another copy, I'd probably try calling the local TI sales
office and asking nicely.

Of course, when I got mine, they also sent me a box full of other databooks as
well - basically the whole logic databook series and most of the analog
product guides and databooks. The box was about 4ft long by 2ft wide and 1.5ft
tall...

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
classiccmp at philpem.me.uk      | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain