AT&T PC6300 available, in Fort Worth, TX, USA

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 17:23:40 CDT 2007

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On Sep 5, 2007, at 1:27 PM, Chris M wrote:
> >  Being that *presumably* it has color graphics
> > capability, someone should grab it. They're not
> that
> > easy to come by.
>
>    Yup.  And they do 640x400, which was kinda
> unusual at the time.

 Not so much unusual, just not so use-ual. Tandy 2000,
NEC APC, APC III, a number of pre-EGA graphics boards.
I really really wanted an IBM 5150 (a real peecee, not
that *Taiwanese junk*, which in reality was just as
good), with a Sigma 400 video card, and a Princeton
PG-12 (I may have screwed the model designation up).
~2500$ in 1986 dollars. A little too pricey for a 19
year old making 3.40$/hour. So I settled on a Tandy
1000. Kept it for about 2 weeks LOL.
 The following year I bought a T2K when it went on
sale. The rest is history. In fact all of it is
history. And now so is this here message...