Ancient 8086/80286 unixes?

Bernd Kopriva bernd at kopriva.de
Fri Sep 7 02:58:51 CDT 2007

Hi,
i've collected some of those processor boards (all of them are ISA cards), among them
- 2 different Opus SparcCards
- Opus 32332
- Definicon DSI-32 (32032), DSI-780 (68020)
- 2 different Microway NumberSmasher (Intel i860, one EISA)
- Yarc ProTran (Transputer)
- Zaiaz 933 (Clipper) : unfortunately no docs/software :(
- QXL (68040)
- Janus (68000, Atari)
- various Z-80 boards

Some of them include a complete Operating System (mostly UNIX), others have only
some basic runtime environment, so you're mostly on your own (which makes more fun :))

There are at least two cards, that i really want to add to this collection :

Steve Ciarcia's Trump Card (Z-8001)
Siamese 68040 (Mac on a PCI card), developed by a UK company

but i'm constantly looking for other cards as well

Ciao Bernd