EPROM programmer/readers

Alexandre Souza alexandre-listas at e-secure.com.br
Thu Sep 13 14:02:28 CDT 2007

> What don't you like about it?  I'd spotted the TOP2005 programmers on
> eBay.

    When you buy an eprom burner, you expect some kind of "lifelong support"
and a very strong software. TOP2005 has nothing of that. I have a Beeprog
(from Elnec) that has almost DAILY updates, and all machines they make/made
uses the same software, and isn't so expensive at all. And, as a good tool,
if you find something that doesn't works, Elnec makes another beta version
for you asap (ex: in one or two days). Try that with the chineses :)