ebay: Tartan Terminal System "Key to tape system"

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 18:17:50 CDT 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 19:00, Richard wrote:
> Anyone know what this is?  Looks like a weird data entry system to key
> in data and store it on tape for processing who knows how.  Although
> the description could just be off...
>
> ebay item # 250164567149

I believe I ran across one such system in recent years,  belonging to the PA
Department of Labor and Industry.  They had a bunch of peecees running NT
that all worked toward some box on the other side of the room that dumped
things on to a tape for who knows what.  I'm not sure if they still do that
or not...

-
M Dakin