Need a sanity check

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Sep 14 11:41:33 CDT 2007

On 14 Sep 2007 at 6:53, Glen Slick wrote:

> I acquired my setup in a working configuration and didn't build the
> interface cable myself.  I don't have docs for the cable pinout, but I
> could check the cable I have with a meter when I get a chance.

I'd appreciate it, Glen.  Only the handshaking lines (IFBY, IDBY)
need be buzzed out, I think.  The tape motion commands seem to work
just fine, but reading or writing moves the tape without the driver
returning (i.e. stays busy).  I built my cable from an Overland
description, so I'm not completely sure that it's correct.

Once I know that the cable wiring is right, I can tackle the card to
see what's going on there.

Thanks much,
Chuck