Help identifying a keyboard?

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at
Sun Sep 16 19:03:03 CDT 2007

woodelf wrote:
> But that still leaves where do you get output from.

In the second picture, top left corner of the PCB, there's a Molex KK-type 
connector. Looks to be a five pin right-angle type, most likely 0.1in (1/10in) 

Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
classiccmp at      | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain     | (")_(") world domination.

More information about the cctalk mailing list