UK PDP11 oweners

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Thu Sep 20 02:12:04 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 23:10 +0100, Tony Duell wrote:
> > Out of interest, how many UK PDP-11 owners are there on this list? Might be
> > worth assembling a little SIG to allow us to swap parts etc
>
> Me, for one. I've got (from what I rememebnr (!)) :

<snip> Showoff...

I've got a Baydel OEM PDP11/73, and I bought a set of 11/03 boards from
a guy in Australia (snatching them from the grasp of a chip collector in
the closing seconds.  As ChrisM might say, LOL LOL LOL).

The 11/73 basically runs (but I need a copy of the boot ROMs), the 11/03
cards I gave to someone else on the list along with a BA23 case and
probably enough bits to cobble together a working system.

There's a long and involved story about how I got my PDP11, which I'll
write down some time.  I nearly got it 15 years ago, but ended up with
it anyway.

Gordon