Old mini computer

Tue Sep 25 10:38:10 CDT 2007

> The mini-computer I have is a B80 from Burroughs.
> [...]

> 450-454-5631

This number is in St-Remi, Québec, according to the NPA-NXX tables I
have.  St-Remi is a small community some 20-30 km south of Montreal
Island.  (No, unfortunately I can't go fetch or look at; I don't drive,
and that's a bit far for a bike trip.)

Someone who does drive from near the New York / Québec border, or the
northwest corner of Vermont, should be able to day-trip it easily.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca