9-track tape seals

Bob Bradlee caveguy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 16:51:10 CDT 2007

I missd that, Who was looking for writeline tape seals?

I currently have several hundred along with several wrightlint tape racks I plan to put on ebay next week fro
a friend.

Feel free to contact me directly if you or anyone has a need. I threw out close to 1,000 9 track tapes with
seals last week.

THe other Bob