"Chuck" question

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Sep 30 12:21:49 CDT 2007

On 30 Sep 2007 at 10:01, jim s wrote:

> Sadly the writer and a lot of people who watch CSI think they are
> presenting the "real" story of forensic science capabilities which they
> are not.

Those shows have gone way off reality.  (30-second DNA searches,
etc.).  I know several female cops and not one wears a pressed white
linen suit with stiletto heels to work.  Most tend to wear jeans (if
permitted) and comfortable shoes--and none are flawlessly coiffed.

It's too bad that scientific and historical accuracy has to be thrown
to the wind for these things--but even much of the computer chat
seems to be nonsense.

Cheers,
Chuck