Chess

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 15:45:09 CDT 2008

--- scheefj at netscape.net wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Thoughts on chess games? Would a Deep Blue
> emulator/simulator be
> vintage? The original computer is more than ten
> years old. How fast
> would it be on a modern PC

 So this thing exists? Zounds.

> Somewhere I should have a DOS version of Chess
> Master.
>
> I only play using really lousy chess games because I
> lose too soon in
> the "good" ones.

 I just started playing again, and phew do I stink. At
one time I wasn't all bad.

 No I guess this has nothing to do with the thread,
and I guess I should have started one concerning board
games in general, but on the topic of Tandy 2000s, a
guy at NASA wrote a Monopoly game for it years ago. I
know no one on this list is going to know what I'm
talking about, much less have an image of it though :(